Most training sessions for the club are weeknights starting from our clubrooms. All potential new members interested in running (all standards welcome) are recommended to come along on Wednesday night at our club rooms at 6pm in order to join in to find out what other days of training make sense to join.
Every year, the Richmond Harriers participate in the Run for the Kids!
This year the course has been totally revamped for the better, the 12.8km course starts in Docklands, takes in the Bolte Bridge, North Melbourne and past the Royal Children’s Hospital of which all proceeds go to.
Team name: Richmond Harriers
Note, there are numerous Richmond Harrier organised events that are still to be determined. The following are Athletics Victoria only events.
- Saturday 13/4/2019 – 8am – Studley Parkrun – 5km. The first club race for the Jack Burns. Club members must be registered at the parkrun website under the Richmond Harriers team
- Saturday 27/4/2019 – 10am – Richmond/Malvern Challenge 8km (4km juniors) starting at the troughs at the Tan (Botanical Gardens). Richmond Harriers to bring a plate of something sweet, Malvern on savoury this year
- Saturday 4/05/19 – Jells Park Relays – XCR Round 1
- Saturday 01/06/19 (Confirmed) – St Annes Vineyards – XCR Round 2
- Saturday 15/06/19 (Confirmed) – Bundoora – XCR & XCR Schools Round 3
- Saturday 22/06/19 – Anglesea – XCR Round 4
- Saturday 06/07/19 (Confirmed) – Sandown Road Relays – XCR Round 5
- Sunday 14/07/19 – Lakeside10 – XCR Round 6
- Saturday 27/07/19 (Confirmed) – Ballarat 15km & 6km – XCR Round 7
- Saturday 10/08/19 (Confirmed) – Cruden Farm – XCR Round 8
- Sunday 08/09/19 – Burnley – Half Marathon/5km – XCR Round 9
- Saturday 21/09/19 (Confirmed) – Tan Relays – XCR Round 10