Most training sessions for the club are weeknights starting from our clubrooms. All potential new members interested in running (all standards welcome) are recommended to come along on Wednesday night at our club rooms at 6pm in order to join in to find out what other days of training make sense to join.
AV Shield events
- Shield Final 23rd February, Lakeside Stadium
All details about Shield is available here.
Here is a selection of other events which many of our members might be interested in.
- Tuesday 19th February 2019 Melbourne University 800m & Mile details
- 1st-3rd March and the 8th-10th March. Victorian Track and Field Championships details
- 2nd March, Saturday, starting 6:30pm. Collingwood 5000m graded races. Free event entry. Email email@example.com to enter with a recent 5km result.
- Thursday 14th March MUAC 5000m details
- Thursday 21st March 2019 Lakeside
- Stadium 800m & 1500m details
Note, there are numerous Richmond Harrier organised events that are still to be determined. The following are Athletics Victoria only events.
- Saturday 4/05/19 – Jells Park Relays – XCR Round 1
- Saturday 01/06/19 (Confirmed) – St Annes Vineyards – XCR Round 2
- Saturday 15/06/19 (Confirmed) – Bundoora – XCR & XCR Schools Round 3
- Saturday 22/06/19 – Anglesea – XCR Round 4
- Saturday 06/07/19 (Confirmed) – Sandown Road Relays – XCR Round 5
- Sunday 14/07/19 – Lakeside10 – XCR Round 6
- Saturday 27/07/19 (Confirmed) – Ballarat 15km & 6km – XCR Round 7
- Saturday 10/08/19 (Confirmed) – Cruden Farm – XCR Round 8
- Sunday 08/09/19 – Burnley – Half Marathon/5km – XCR Round 9
- Saturday 21/09/19 (Confirmed) – Tan Relays – XCR Round 10