Our membership year
Richmond Harrier memberships are from April 1st until March 31st the following year.
For 8-14 year olds wanting to join the Tiger Cubs – visit the Tiger Cub page for details about the running program we run for 8 – 14 year olds.
For adults both recreational and competitive – Check out the price guide to understand the fees and compare the options.
Richmond Harriers Membership
Richmond Harriers Membership gives you:
- Ability to compete for Richmond in Athletics Victoria (AV) Cross Country and Track and Field events.
- Free entry to the AV relays (you can compete in a points scoring team as long as you take out an AV membership)
- Free entry into the many club races we host throughout the year.
- Free access to our expert Middle and Long Distance Coaches.
- Access to our brand new clubrooms situated in the heart of Richmond
- Group runs and training sessions throughout the week.
- A social calendar packed with pub nights, trivia nights, presentation nights, even the occasional mini golf night.
- Free Richmond Harriers training top for first time club members.
…and so much more!
Check out the price guide to understand the fees and compare which membership option suits you.
Contact email@example.com or ask a member of the committee if you need help with the membership options.
We offer a Richmond Membership option for those who want all the benefits of Richmond Membership, without the ability to compete in Athletics Victoria events.
And even if you do get that competitive urge to compete for Richmond, you can always upgrade your membership at any time! The price guide will help you understand options/fees.
Senior Card Holders
View the membership options in our Seniors Card Holders price guide
Visit the Tiger Cub page for details about the running program the Richmond Harriers host for 8 – 14 year olds.