Richmond Harriers Membership
Richmond Harriers Membership gives you:
- Ability to compete for Richmond in Athletics Victoria (AV) Cross Country and Track and Field events.
- Free entry to the AV relays (you can compete in a points scoring team as long as you take out the Base AV membership)
- Free entry into the many club races we host throughout the year.
- Free access to our expert Middle and Long Distance Coaches.
- Access to our brand new clubrooms situated in the heart of Richmond (Note: the rooms are currently being renovated).
- Group runs and training sessions throughout the week.
- A social calendar packed with pub nights, trivia nights, presentation nights, even the occasional mini golf night.
- Free Richmond Harriers training top (as available) for first time club members.
…and so much more!
Check out the price guide to understand the fees and compare the options.
We offer a Richmond Membership option for those who want all the benefits of Richmond Membership, without the ability to compete in Athletics Victoria events.
And even if you do get that competitive urge to compete for Richmond, you can always upgrade your membership at any time! The price guide will help you understand options.
Junior for Tiger cub purposes – for people aged 15 and under as at 1/4/2021